It is incredibly important to us that all of our customers enjoy their experience, therefor we kindly ask that you adhere to the following rules. If you are found to be breaking any of the rules you will be asked to leave the premises. Any individuals perceived to be aggressive or causing annoyance to another angler or us will also be asked to leave the premises. If there are any rules you do not quite understand or need clarification on please feel free to get in touch.
We thank you for your co-operation.
1. Barbless and Microbarbed hooks up to size 8 to be used only.
2. No keep nets to be used other than in organised matches.
3. Each angler must have a suitable landing net set up at all times.
4. Carp mats are to be carried and used for large Carp at all times.
5. All Fish must be landed by a net and returned by a net.
6. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
7.Baited rods must not be left in the lakes unattended at any time.
8. Braided lines are not allowed except for hook lengths not exceeding 6 inches.
9. No fires are to be lit at the lakeside.
10. A current license must be shown to the present bailiff on request.
11. Please ensure you dip nets before fishing.
12. Platforms must be used on the match lake.
13. No bite alarms, bait runner reels or lines stronger than 8 lbs to be used on the match or stock lake.
14. No night fishing permitted on the match or stock lake.
15. You must ensure to drive around the premises no quicker than 5mph.
16. All rubbish must be taken off the premises.
1. No Surplus bait is to be thrown in after fishing.
2. No Cat/Dog food to be used.
3. No loose feed boilies.
4. No bread is to be used.
5. No ground bait to be used unless in feed only.
6. No Tiger nuts to be used.
7. 1 tin of luncheon meat per session only.
8. No floating baits are to be used in matches.
9. No excessive oil-based pellets.
10. Barbless and micro barb hooks only.
11. The maximum hook size is 10.
12. There must be a minimum of 8 inches of line between the bottom of the float and hook.
13. Landing nets are to be dipped before fishing. This must Ben done every visit.
14. Keep nets are to be used during matches.
15. The maximum weight in a net is 50lb.
General match rules
16. Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times.
17. All rubbish it to be taken home.
18. Your boundary is halfway between you and the next angler.
19. A competitor must not cause annoyance to or seek to interfere with another competitor and must act in a sporting manner at all times.
A competitor found breaking any of the above rules may be disqualified or asked to leave.