By commencing fishing, you are demonstrating that you have read and accept the below terms. If you or your guest cause annoyance or distress to any staff or other anglers, or break any of the rules displayed below, you will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
Bait and Tackle
• Barbless and Micro barbed hooks up to size 8 to be used only.
• No keep nets to be used other than in organised matches.
• Each angler must have a suitable landing net set up at all times.
• Carp mats are to be always used for large Carp.
• All fish must be landed by a net and returned by a net.
• Baited rods must not be left in the lakes unattended at any time.
• Braided lines are not allowed except for hook lengths not exceeding 6 inches.
• All nets must be dipped before fishing.
• No bait runner reels or lines stronger than 8lbs to be used on the Match Lake or
the Stock Lake.
• No floating baits are permitted on the Match Lake.
• Do not throw any surplus bait into the lakes after you have finished.
• No Cat/Dog food to be used.
• Punch bread may be used.
• No ground bait to be used unless in feed only.
• No excessive oil-based pellets.
• Payments should be made in the honesty box PRIOR to fishing. Please be aware
that no change will be given.
• Anglers must hold the appropriate fishing license.
• If you have booked a specific peg, you must ensure you fish from that peg only.
• Night fishing is for 24 hours and begins from your arrival time.
• Dogs must always be kept on leads, and you must ensure to clean up after them.
• No fires are to be lit at the lakeside. Raised BBQs are acceptable.
• You must ensure to drive around the premises no quicker than 5mph.
• All rubbish must be taken off the premises.
• Novice anglers are welcome; however, they must be accompanied by an
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult, unless prior arrangements